ST-R SELF-PRIMING TRASH PUMPS
Ideal for pumping liquids with large solids in suspension, these trash pumps are used in purification plants and sewage systems to provide a completely safe management and maintenance.
- pumping polluted, hot or corrosive waste water containing sand, mud or solids in suspension
- dosing neutralizing liquids
- pumping out settled sludge
- sewage by-pass
- Rapid self-priming without foot valve – Once filled with water, the pump is automatically primed to a height of 7.5 m.
- Total safety for operators – Being placed outside and above the liquid to be pumped, inspection and maintenance of the pump are made easier, with greatly reduced health and safety hazards for personnel
- Two vanes open impeller handling up to 3” (76 mm) solids.
- Easy maintenance – back pull-out rotating assembly which can be removed without dismantling the pipes or pump casing.
- Heavy duty casing in GJS 400 ductile iron
- Easily opened priming, drain and impeller inspection covers
- GJS 400 ductile iron or CF8M stainless steel open impeller with large solids handling
- Easily replaceable cast iron wear plates with abrasion and oil resistant rubber facing
- ST-R2 – 2″ Port
- ST-R3 – 3″ Port
- ST-R4 – 4″ Port
- ST-R6 – 6″ Port
- ST-R8 – 8″ Port