Diesel Dewatering Pumps
● The Tru-Flo Pump range has been designed for mining and contractor companies; tough, compact, high performance pumps.
● Designed to be manoeuvrable, easy to handle, rugged and extremely reliable with the highest efficiencies possibly.
● Used extensively by major rental and dewatering contractors, they continue to out-perform others every time.
● Tru-Flo Pumps are renown for their solids handling capacity and cost efficient solutions.
- Large solids handling capacity
- Pump high volumes of suspended silt and slurry
- Chromium Stainless Steel abrasion resistant impeller and wear rings
- Cycloseal slurry expeller veins on impellers
- Thermosyphen™ dry run slurry seal
- 50cfm high performance vacuum pump
- Close coupled to diesel motor via SAE coupling
- Super heavy duty construction skid
- Minimum 24 hours fuel tank capacity in skid
- Push bar designed for large dozers and earth moving equipment to push around and drag the pumps
- Available with Caterpillar or Cummins engine option
- Central lifting equipped with canopy to suit, providing heavy duty protection from fly rock etc
- Pump Master control system – offering unmatched features and performance
- Available in trailer mount or skid mount configuration
- Duel discharge
- Suction jib and pipe lifting winch
- Super titan high lift skid
- Side access platforms and stairs
- High flow fuel filling systems
- MDG-15 inclusions and compliance
- Remote fuel tank fuel control valves
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- Wed based monitoring and control
- Radio communication and networking