Complete Pump Refurbishment NSW
An Open Cut coal operation in NSW based on a large undeveloped coal reserve of approximately 150 million tonnes producing high quality coal.
Scope of Works:
The mine experienced a fire with one of their pit dewatering skid pumps which sustained extensive damage.
Tru-Flo was asked to review the extent of the damage and recommend a course of action to see if the pump could be restored.
The before and after pictures demonstrate the dramatic transformation from a pump that was badly fire damaged and non-functioning to a machine that looks as good as new if not better with the new paintwork, refurbished parts and new motor. Tru-Flo completed the following work on the pump.
- Overhaul pump and components to bring them up to efficient working order.
- Replace engine completely due to length of engine life.
- Repairs to components that suffered severe damage.
- Sandblasted the complete unit, base and canopy.
- Refurbish the pump and reassemble the unit.
- Complete full pre-dispatch inspection and site compliance sign-off.
- Provide onsite commissioning.
‘The result is unbelievable. We gave Tru-Flo a pump in a very poor state and they returned to us a machine that looks and performs as well as a new one. The cost savings with refurbishing the pump were well worth it!’ Dewatering Manager