Cornell Pump Company manufactures pumps for a wide variety of markets, including, mining, industrial, civil, municipal, agriculture, oil and gas. Cornell Pumps have unmatched performance, robust design, and an in depth understanding of the markets’ needs.
THE CORNELL PUMP
Cornell Pumps are manufactured specifically with ductile iron, CD4MCu, a duplex stainless steel, and other metallurgies, to provide a greater abrasion and corrosive resistance with higher strength than other pumps available on the market. CD4MCu provides significantly better stress cracking resistance than standard stainless steel, and much higher corrosion resistance for difficult applications.
BENEFITS OF A CORNELL PUMP
- Corrosion and abrasion resistance
- Higher strength and durability
- Fully automated priming and self-priming, dry-run pumps
- Handles Air/liquid mixtures with ease
- Patented Cycloseal®, Redi-Prime®, and Run-Dry™ options
- Handles large sized solid – pending model type
- High suction-lift capabilities
- Over 60 years of engineering experience
PUMPS FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
Cornell Pumps meet the requirements of many applications for numerous industries. Below is a summary of how Cornell Pumps can be applied to numerous industries.
|Industrial Pumps||Agriculture Pumps||Civil & Construction Pumps|
|CORNELL PUMPS RANGE|